Pet Owner Resources
Helpful Links for North Texas Emergency Pet Clinic Clients in North Texas
Please note, North Texas Emergency Pet Clinic provides these pet resources as information only - we do not recommend nor are we affiliated with these organizations or websites. Always call us with questions.
Pet Health, Pet Behavior & Pet Info Sites
- American Animal Hospital Association
- American Board of Veterinary Practitioners
- American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
- American Kennel Club
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Association of American Veterinary Medical Colleges
- Association for Pet Loss and Bereavement
- Companion Animal Parasite Council
- Clean Run - Agility Information
- Assisted Living for Seniors with Pets
- Center for Veterinary Medicine - U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Southern Veterinary Partners
- CDC Rabies Information
- Pet Health Network – Find answers about your pet.
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences – Search a toxic plant database.
- Heartworm Society – Learn more about deadly heartworms and what you can do to protect your pet.
- The ASPCA – Exists to promote humane principles, prevent cruelty and alleviate fear, pain, and suffering in animals.
- ASPCA's Animal Poison Control Center – For any animal poison-related emergency or if worried your pet ate something toxic.
- Humane Society of the United States – Promotes the protection of all animals. Here you will find many wonderful animal-related stories and information on pet care, pet adoption, and animal welfare issues.
- Pets & Parasites – Recommendations for diagnosis, treatment and prevention of parasite infections.
- APHIS Pet Travel – Basic information on domestic and international travel of pets by the US Department of Agriculture.
- Veterinary Oral Health Council – Pet dentistry information.
- HomeAgain & AKC Reunite Microchips – Update your pet’s microchip information.