Walk-ins or appointments are welcome Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday at North Texas Emergency Pet Clinic.
The ultrasonographer is available at both locations throughout the week and available on call Saturday and Sunday.
Please send referral form, radiographs, and patient history to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Walk-ins are always welcome, but to decrease your wait time there are scheduled appointments available throughout the week at both of our locations. Schedule here now.
What is Ultrasound and what information will it provide?
An ultrasound examination is a non-invasive imaging technique that allows internal body structures to be seen by recording echoes or reflections of ultrasonic waves. Ultrasound waves are considered to be safe. The technique is invaluable for the examination of internal organs. However, the technique is also extremely useful in evaluating heart conditions and identifying changes in abdominal organs.
Ultrasound services we provide:
- Abdominal Ultrasound
- Thoracic Ultrasound
- Echocardiography (Coming soon, please call and inquire)
- Cervical Ultrasound
- Pregnancy Ultrasound
- Single or Double Organ Ultrasound
- Ultrasound guided biopsies
Indications for ultrasound:
- Unexplained weight loss
- Lack of appetite
- Fluid detection in the abdomen
- A mass or abnormality found during a physical
- Unexplained vomiting or diarrhea
- Urogenital problems
- Abnormal Bloodwork
- Preventative (catching problems early before your pet has any symptoms)
- Heart murmur or arrhythmia
- Abnormal radiographs
|Things to know before your exam|